The first Sunday and Monday night will be a blast as a lot new shows will air its first episode this Sunday, June 2 plus high rating shows from various networks will set its returning debut. The following are some of the series that is highly anticipated by a lot of viewers with a brief of description of each shows.
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians season 8 airs on E! at 10PM. A reality series involving the Kardashian family and the season will start with Kim being pregnant and facing divorce.
- Â The Killing season 3Â returns on AMC at 10 ‘o clock PM ET which will get out of the Larsen case and instead will revolve around cases involving serial killers.
- Â Make way for the alpha pack for it will take the stage on the season 3 premiere ofÂ Teen Wolf.Â Scott and his friends will face a challenge that will surely test his nature. The series airs Monday on MTV at 10pm.
- ABC Family will introduce the new drama series, “The Fosters” which centers with a family of mix ethnic members guided by two lesbian mothers. See the episode guide for details.
- Next series that you should check out is the newest provocative drama series from ABC entitled “Mistresses” – well, you might be very intrigued already with the title. You should specially that the sexy and gorgeousÂ Alyssa Milano and Yunjin Kim leads the role for the drama series.
Sunday and Monday night will surely not the same as always with this line of shows.
Published: June 2, 2013 by WatchSeries1